- A copy of the pattern Dutch Rabbits, by Rachel Borello Caroll
- The pattern is available as a digital download from Ravelry for $3.50
- If you are not able to purchase or print the pattern, please contact Jules and let her know in advance of the class. She will have printed copies available to purchase for $4 cash (Ravelry cost plus printing).
- One set of US 3 double pointed needles (DPNs). Wooden or bamboo needles preferred, since they are less slippery
- Worsted weight yarn
- Choose wool or a wool blend. Cotton or linen yarns do not have enough “give” for this project. Acrylic is also suitable.
- You will need 20 yards each of two colors, for a total of 40 yards
- Color choice is up to you, but I think these work best with two solid colors that have a lot of contrast. White + Brown or White + Grey will give you a classic bunny look.
- One locking stitch marker or safety pin
- Tapestry needle or yarn needle
- The following items will be provided by the instructor and are included in the cost of the class
- 6mm black safety eyes
- Polyester fiberfill
- Embroidery floss for face details
Get In Touch
By clicking submit, you agree to share your email address with the site owner and Mailchimp to receive marketing, updates, and other emails from the site owner. Use the unsubscribe link in those emails to opt out at any time.
Tia Dana Waynesville
224 Branner Ave
Waynesville, NC 28786
Tia Dana Highlands
1152 N. 4th St
Highlands, NC 28741