Let’s make tiny bunnies! These little cuties use just 40 yards of yarn and measure about four inches from nose to tail. In this class we will learn how to make tiny bunny parts by knitting in the round on double pointed needles. We will learn how to assemble the stuffed animals, including stuffing, shaping, and using safety eyes. You will leave this class either with a finished bunny, or with a partially finished bun bun and all the skills needed to finish your project at home.
Saturday, April 4, 2020 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm
- $45 per person
- Location: Tia Dana, 224 Branner Ave, Waynesville NC
- Advanced Registration Required
- Supply List
Knitting Techniques is a series of Saturday afternoon workshops featuring intermediate and advanced knitting skills. Each three hour class will offer an in-depth exploration of a single technique. Students will watch demonstrations, receive hands-on support, and knit small swatches to practice each skill.
- 3 hours
- 1:30pm – 4:30pm
- $45 per person
- Advanced registration required
- All Knitting Techniques classes are held in Waynesville
Looking for classes to offer to your shop, knitting club, or private group? Here is a sample of classes I’ve offered in the past
- Swatching and Pattern Math for Knitters
- Fixing Basic Knitting Mistakes
- Fixing Mistakes in Brioche Knitting
- Intro to Brioche Knitting
- How to Wear a Shawl
- Knitting Picots and Bobbles
- Intro to Knitting Short Rows
- Cable Knitting Basics
- Intro to I-Cord
Suggest a class!
Get In Touch
By clicking submit, you agree to share your email address with the site owner and Mailchimp to receive marketing, updates, and other emails from the site owner. Use the unsubscribe link in those emails to opt out at any time.
Tia Dana Waynesville
224 Branner Ave
Waynesville, NC 28786
Tia Dana Highlands
1152 N. 4th St
Highlands, NC 28741