Now in Waynesville and Highlands!
This monthly workshop is designed for all types of beginning knitters. Whether you’re an absolute beginner or looking to build confidence, Jules will help you take your skills to the next level. Each two-hour small group workshop will be customized to meet your needs. In addition to learning how to make knit and purl stitches, techniques covered may include pattern and yarn selection, making and measuring a gauge swatch, reading a basic knitting pattern, casting on and binding off your project, working increases and decreases, and fixing basic mistakes.
- $25 per person
- Register in advance to guarantee your spot
- Walk-ins welcome as space allows
First Saturday of every month 10:30am – 12:30pm
- Tia Dana Waynesville: 224 Branner Ave, Waynesville, NC
Third Saturday of every month 10:30am – 12:30pm
- Tia Dana Highlands: 1152 N. 4th St, Highlands, NC
– First-time knitters can use needles and yarn provided by the instructor during class. At the end, guidance will be provided for purchasing supplies for your first project (optional)
– If you already have a project in mind, bring your needles, yarn, pattern, and any required notions (or, bring your pattern and get help with the rest!)
Get In Touch
By clicking submit, you agree to share your email address with the site owner and Mailchimp to receive marketing, updates, and other emails from the site owner. Use the unsubscribe link in those emails to opt out at any time.
Tia Dana Waynesville
224 Branner Ave
Waynesville, NC 28786
Tia Dana Highlands
1152 N. 4th St
Highlands, NC 28741